Summary: If you have lost or accidentally deleted data such as contacts, messages, photos, videos, etc from iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus and looking for solutions on how to get back them? Just Relax! This post offer 3 best way to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone 8/8 Plus.
In this post you learn:
- Retrieve Deleted Data From iPhone 8/8 Plus via iCloud Backup
- Retrieve Deleted Data From iPhone 8/8 Plus via iTunes Backup
- Recover Deleted From iPhone 8/8 Plus Without Backup
But before that, let us check out real user example.
How to recover deleted photos from iPhone 8
Hi. Do you guys know any tool can recover deleted photos from iPhone 8 without backup? I tried some iPhone data recovery, but failed to restore the photos. Please help. Thanks.
- Original Post From IFIXIT
Common Causes For The Deletion of Data From iPhone 8/8 Plus
- You may lose important data while deleting unwanted files on your iPhone 8.
- If you do factory reset of your iOS device then it will entirely erase all data on your phone.
- Sometimes users accidentally or mistakenly delete data.
- Some users lose data due to forgotten passcode.
In any of the above scenario you will lose data on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
However, the good news is that you can retrieve lost or deleted data from iPhone 8/8 Plus with 3 different solutions.
Solution 1: Retrieve Deleted Data From iPhone 8/8 Plus via iCloud Backup
If you have created a backup of your iPhone 8 to iCloud, then follow the below steps to recover data:
- Turn ON your iPhone 8. In the Setup Assistant, go to “Set up your device”, tap on “Restore from backup” and then sign in to iCloud.
- Next tap on “Choose backup” and then select from the list of available backup in iCloud.
You May Also Like:
- Top 3 Ways To Recover Data from a Dead iPhone
- 3 Ways To Recover Lost or Deleted Data From iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Recover Data from iPhone 6s/6/6+/5s/5/4S/4 Internal Memory on Windows/Mac
- How To Restore Whatsapp Chat History on iPhone
Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Data From iPhone 8/8 Plus via iTunes Backup
If you have created a backup of your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus to iTunes, then follow the below steps to recover data:
- Opne iTunes on your PC or Mac that you used to backup your iPhone 8 data.
- Connect your iPhone 8 to computer with USB cable.
- Next follow the onscreen steps to enter passcode or to Trust This Computer.
- After that, slect your iPHone 8 as it appears in iTunes.
- Now click on “Restore Backup” and then choose the most recent updated files (look for date and size of the backup file).
- At last click on “Restore”. This will restore iPhone 8 data from iTunes backup.
Solution 3: Recover Deleted From iPhone 8/8 Plus Without Backup
Some users forget to create backup in iCloud as well as in iTunes. So in this case, how to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
Well, in such case you can try iPhone 8 Data Recovery software to retrieve lost or deleted data from iPhone 8/8 Plus.
This Data Recovery Tool For iPhone 8 is designed to recover, photos, iMessages, contacts, videos, SMS messages, call history, messages attachments, Safari bookmarks, notes, WhatsApp chats, calendar, camera roll, reminders and more.
So, download iPhone 8 Data Recovery software and directly restore data from iPhone 8/8 Plus without iCloud or iTunes backup.